Ingenieros Tejada y Asociados, S.A. INTEJA, is a company dedicated to engineering constructions in the areas: electrical, mechanical and civil works. For more than 30 years, its founders, engineers Rafael and Fernando Tejada have planned, designed and executed important works in these areas.
Since its beginning our main concern has been to serve with Quality, Speed and Cost Effectiveness. Our staff, including its top executives, are dedicated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to think the most efficient way, to satisfy the needs of our clients, because we believe that they deserve the best of services and that these must be Consistent with the desires and solutions available to the problems presented to them.
We have implemented projects in almost all areas: institutional, industrial and residential. Among our main clients are: Grupo Punta Cana, Tricom, Codetel - Claro, Plaza Lama, IMCA, Bravo, Pons & Asociados, Banco Caribe, Popular Association of Savings and Loans, ACS / Cobra ESPAÑA, Khoury, Bisonó, Grupo Ramos and others .
Our Key Values
Our number 1 concern is to ensure good service and establish strong ties with our customers.
Our work does not end in the conclusion of a project, we always go hand in hand with our clients, we are a solution "turnkey"
Let's go for the "Win - Win"
The cost-benefit ratio is what has made us more than 30 years of being a competitive company in our market, providing a good service taking care of the pocket of our customers is a key factor for us.
The philosophy that we support is based on the realization of works and projects that bring with it the improvement in the quality of life.
Projects must basically solve problems that help the general welfare, at the right price, in the shortest possible time and with excellent quality.
Eng. Rafael TejadaPresident
· Electrical Engineer · Specialization in Business Strategies · 35 years of experience
Eng. Fernando TejadaVicepresident
· Electromechanical Engineer · Specialization in Top Management · 40 years of experience
Eng. Edwin FigueroaDir. Electromechanical Works
· Electrical engineer · Specialization in Electrical Design and Integration · 15 years of experience
Lic. Mildred RosarioDir. Finance & HR
· Degree in Accounting · Certified Public Accountant · 25 years of experience
Eng. Herbert M. ScharfDir. Commercial & Projects
· Industrial Engineer · Specialty in Operations Management · 30 years of experience
Eng. Juan Alberto TaverasDir. Civil Works
· Civil engineer · Specialization in Structural Design · 30 years of experience